If you’re like most people you’ve stuck to using a traditional toothbrush and never considered trying something different. Maybe you saw an ad or a friend suggested you give it a try that has you thinking there might be good reasons for switching. There are some valid reasons for going with an electronic toothbrush, before you invest let’s look at 5 good reasons for making the change.
- Easy to Use, For starters the electronic toothbrush does away with any vigorous brushing on your part with the press of a button. The electronic version offers more strokes per minute than a manual one which can result in reaching every tooth while brushing.
- Thorough and Fast Cleaning. Using an electronic toothbrush makes good use of the back and forth spinning bristles movement and offers superior cleaning, especially when it comes to reaching those hard to places that are often overlooked.
- Ideal for Braces Care, The many benefits of an electronic toothbrush from the ease of use, the thorough cleaning results along with it’s ability to remove food particles and plaque from hard to reach spots make it ideal for those fitted with braces.
- Built in Timers, The suggested time to brush is for 2 minutes, twice a day as part of an oral care routine. In reality most of us don’t put this into practice for the most part. Electronic toothbrushes come equipped with a timer built in and allow the user to set the timer to the right amount of time to keep you on track.
- Prevent Oral Damage, It may be hard to believe it’s possible to damage a tooth’s enamel by manual brushing and damage the protective enamel. The could result in more cavities, tooth sensitivities or even other major oral problems. A good quality electronic toothbrush, one that is designed to offer maximum power without the resulting damage to tooth enamel or other parts of the mouth is a good addition to your oral care routine.